Playlist for Life
Playlist for Life is a charity that encourages families and caregivers to create a playlist of personally meaningful music on an iPod for people with dementia.
We’ve produced this film to raise the profile of Playlist for Life and to educate people on how to introduce it properly so that it improves the lives of those living with dementia.
It is useful for:
- care home providers, managers and staff
- care inspectors and other health and social care professionals
- people with dementia and their friends and family
It shows that when Playlist is embedded into the ethos of a variety of care settings that it can:
- enable older people with dementia to have an enhanced quality of life
- reignite an interest or passion in music for people with dementia
- reconnect people with dementia with their friends and families, building better relationships
The film also encourages staff in care homes to access the training tools available and to give them confidence to introduce Playlist successfully in their care environment.
For more information please visit www.playlistforlife.org.uk/
Save to My Account